Overall Summary: What I've learned so far....


As the end of my second year looms in, I'm summarizing all what I've learned in the course Writing for New Media. To start off, I've learned the basics of making a blogger site, the lingo and knicks and knacks to start a good blogging site, and most of all learning the ethics and values, and the dos and don'ts about blogging and creating content in the New Media.






And these experiences I have, the lessons I've learned helped me in creating this blog site, revisiting the illustrious history of the world's iconic supersonic airliner...Concorde. And having this blog to tell such a compelling history about it not only just to those who are the true fans of Concorde, but to a new generation who are interested in aviation and wanting to learn about Concorde's unforgettable history throughout its entire career and service life. At a time when so many of us – children included – spend so much time with our heads down, it’s worth remembering to look up and take inspiration again from the skies by remembering Concorde.





















This is such an insight I that may use as a contribution on making new content in the new media, and with my skills as such, I can make a new blog in the future, not only that documents the history of this particular aircraft, but to narrate. document, and even journalize all things about aviation in the New Media.





And now to answer the questions that I've been asked in terms of my overall experiences in the Writing for New Media:


    a. How was your journey in the course Writing for New Media?
*My journey was out-of-this-world! And the new media made me learn all about the new ways of providing or creating content in today's era of media.

    b. What specific experience in the course has made an impact to your view of the new media and their dynamics?
*Learning about of how to make a compelling blogger site was an experience that made an impact in my view about the new media and its dynamics, learning to blog, what would be the contents of your vlog, and learning if your vlog be impactful to its viewers.

    c. What can be your contribution to new media according to what you have learned in the course?
*My contribution in the new media according to what I've learned in this course is knowing what the do's and dont's, the ethics and values in making your own blog, or anything that is involved in the new media to maintain a safespace of content creation, content providing, journalism, news making, and many more.

That's all what I've learned so far in this course that helped me make this blog site. Without them, I wouldn't be here and so as this site. But I am very grateful for all what I've learned in this course and the experiences that I had in this course. 

Until then, travel safe and fly high to pursue your dreams!
-Carl Lyndon F. Nepomuceno
Blog Author of Concorde 102: The "Supersonic Legacy"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concorde's Firsts: The Maiden Flight. And a promotion at the wrong time.

The Welcoming Party - Introduction

Concorde 102: From Humble Beginnings